Lindt offers a wide range of Lindor Truffles products, including a whole holiday collection that you can put out for holiday guests to enjoy, take to work with you, or just keep in a special place for you and your husband to enjoy!
It all started in a small pastry shop on Marktgasse in Zurich’s old town in 1845. Confectioner David Sprüngli-Schwarz and his 29 year old son Rudolf Sprüngli-Ammann, who also trained to be a confectioner, dared to do something new: they decided to make chocolate. In particular and in keeping with the new fashion that came from Italy –solid bars – just like François-Louis Cailler in Vevey and Philippe Suchard in Neuchâtel had already done.
Connect with Lindt
We are giving one Atlanta Moms™ reader the following:
- Lindor Dark Peppermint truffles and
- Lindor Milk Chocolate truffles
Earn extra giveaway entries:
- Be sure to have completed the mandatory entry first!
- 1 extra entry – Follow @atlantamoms on Twitter
- 1 extra entry – Like Atlanta Moms Facebook page
- 1 extra entry – Subscribe to Atlanta Moms (and confirm your email address via the confirmation email)
- 1 extra entry – Follow @Lindt_Chocolate on Twitter
- 1 extra entry (each time) – Tweet this up to once every 8 hours:
“I’m entered to win two packages of Lindor Truffles from @atlantamoms & @Lindt_Chocolate! Details: http://wp.me/pt5U2-2yK”.
- 3 extra entries – Write about this giveaway on your own blog and leave the URL to your blog post in the comments below (can be done once).
- 3 extra entries per giveaway you enter – Enter any of our other giveaways and/or The Divine Miss Mommy’s giveaways and leave a comment below telling us which giveaways you entered.
Entries accepted through 11:59pm ET December 21st.
Open to U.S. residents only. No P.O. Boxes.
The winner will be contacted on 12/22 and must respond by 2pm 12/22 in order to claim their prize. If we do not receive a response by then, we will have to choose an alternate winner. While we’d love to think that the winners will receive their prize before Christmas we can not guarantee it. Prize fulfillment is handled by the PR company.
Disclosure: I received Lindor Truffle samples for purposes of this review. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way.