Raise your hand if you want to save money at the gas pump. You’ll be thrilled to learn you can save 5¢ per gallon at Shell gas stations just by using your Fuel Rewards® ALT ID at the pump at Shell gas stations. Shell is giving “Instant Gold Status” to new Fuel Rewards® members as well as all existing Fuel Rewards® members. Members with Gold Status automatically save 5 cents per gallon at the pump.
On top of that, once you’re signed up you can stack your rewards to save more at the pump. Combine your rewards from Gold Status with rewards from everyday activities like shopping, dining and traveling.
How to get started with Fuel Rewards®
- Register to become a Fuel Rewards® member and get Instant Gold Status at Shell.
- Visit a participating Shell station and swipe your Fuel Rewards® card or enter your Alt ID to redeem your rewards.
- You’ll save at least 5¢/gal for being a Fuel Rewards® member with Gold status.
- Swipe your payment card, and then purchase up to 20 gallons of fuel at the lower fuel price.
How Does Stacking Work?
When I signed up for Fuel Rewards® here, I was prompted to enter the information for the credit card I will use at the pump. This is how it tracks your ‘stacked rewards’; from your linked credit card purchases. For example, I will earn 20¢/gal for every $300 I spend on hotels and rental cards with my linked MasterCard. Another way I can earn extra $ off Shell gas is by spending $50 or more at Teleflora, in which case my $ off will bump up an extra 10¢/gal. Some offers are for a limited time and some are every day offers.
Dining out is another way you can cut your gasoline cost by 10¢/gal.
- Dine at participating restaurants and pay with your linked Mastercard®, Visa® or American Express®card.
- Earn 10¢/gal for every $50.00 you spend across all participating restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Rewards earned while dining out will post to your account within 10 days.
- Link all cards you regularly use so you don’t miss out on any eligible purchases. They do not store your card number, so your information is secure. And they will never charge your card.
- Want to stay in? You can also earn Fuel Rewards® savings for ordering take-out from participating restaurants.
- No need to spend all $50 at once. Grab lunch here, enjoy a night out with friends there. We’ll keep track of your purchases and add 10¢/gal to your account every time you hit the $50 threshold.
- Download the Fuel Rewards® mobile app to easily find participating locations near you.
Enjoying saving at the pump and always use your credit card responsibly!
Redeem Fuel Rewards® savings with your Fuel Rewards® card or Alt ID at participating Shell stations. Fuel Rewards® savings are limited to 20 gallons of fuel per purchase per vehicle, or fraud limits placed by Shell and/or limits placed on your payment card by your financial institution, each of which may be lower. Fuel Rewards® savings must be redeemed in a single transaction. Once you begin to dispense fuel using your Fuel Rewards® savings, you must dispense to the 20-gallon limit or you forfeit any remaining discounted gallons of fuel. For example, if you only pump fifteen (15) gallons of fuel, you would abandon the remaining five (5) gallons of discounted fuel. If you have a rewards balance greater than the current per- gallon price of fuel, the price will roll down to the maximum capability of the fuel equipment, and your remaining rewards will be saved for a future fuel purchase. Dispenser may require a price of up to 10.9 cents per gallon. It may not be possible to combine multiple discounts and/or rewards in a single transaction. For purchases of $75 or more, please go inside to pay. Unbranded diesel and alternative fuels may not be eligible. The Fuel Rewards® program is owned and operated by Excentus Corporation. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Not valid where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Seefor complete Fuel Rewards® program details and Terms and Conditions. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.