Thanksgiving is a fun time of year. Our family from Kentucky drives down to stay at my mom’s house and we all congregate at her house for a few days. We enjoy food, play games, and clean up messes.
This year there is a little snafu in the ‘perfect Thanksgiving picture’ that has made me put more thought into how to keep germs from spreading through the house while the kid’s cousins are visiting with us. My son had an emergency appendectomy Monday, was released from Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital Tuesday, and will be at risk of picking up a virus easily for the next week or so. This is frightening for me because we will be around his young cousins and sister who, being the young kids they are, aren’t known for being hygenically inclined.
That’s where this Thanksgiving Cleaning Tip comes in handy..
Great for dishes and keeping hands clean, Gain’s Lemon Zest Antibacterial Hand Soap Dishwashing Liquid is a must in any home where germs could be spread. During Thanksgiving gatherings, there’s no telling how many germs will be clinging to furniture, cabinets, sinks, toys, etc.. keeping an antibacterial soap nearby such as Gain’s Lemon Zest Antibacterial dish soap, will ensure that kids and adults are able to keep their hands clean and hopefully keep the germs away!
Win a 10 Gain Coupons (valued at $10) and a bottle of Gain antibacterial hand and dishwashing soap!
5 winners will receive 10 coupons and a bottle of Gain hand and dishwashing soap.
BONUS ENTRIES FOR EXTRA CHANCES TO WIN
8 Extra Entries:
Share a holiday tip with us in the comments below.
- Subscribe by email or RSS Reader
- Blog about this giveaway as a separate post and link to AtlantaMoms.com. Leave the link to your post in a comment below.
- Add a relevant comment to any (comment on up to 5 other posts) non-giveaway posts on AtlantaMoms.com.
2 Extra Entries per action:
- Give me (@atlantamoms) K+ on Klout in Atlanta, Blogging, Social Media, or Moms and tweet about it. You can give me K+ for each topic 1x per day (up to 4 entries per day total). Leave your Klout name in the comments so I can give you extra entries.
- Follow Atlanta Moms on Pinterest.
1 Extra Entry per action:
- Leave a comment on Atlanta Moms Facebook wall
- Follow me (@atlantamoms) on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest (up to 4x per day – Subscribers can tweet every 2 hours or 12x per day).
Tweet this: “I’m entered to win a Gain coupon booklet from @atlantamoms! You can enter to win too here: http://wp.me/pt5U2-3DL”.
Giveaway ends 11/30/2012 at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will be chosen at random by random.org. Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US only. All entries must be properly recorded in the comments to count. Winner will be notified via email and must respond within 24 hours. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen and notified.
More Information About Gain
Other fabulous bloggers are sharing their Thanksgiving tips too!
(You can enter for more Gain giveaways on their blogs, too.)
Participating Bloggers Include:
- Ann of Mundane Magic
- Alicia of The Mommy Insider
- Alicia of Atlanta Moms
- Desiree of Stress Free Baby
- Jai of Black Love Forum
- Karen of In the Kitchen with KP
- Karen of The Giveaway Gals
- Kia of Cinco Mom
- Renee of Cutie Booty Cakes
- Stacie of The Divine Miss Mommy
Disclosure: I am participating in a paid Gain blogger campaign. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.